littleFoot littleFoot

Graphics were good but.....

this isn't really funny. I mean sure it was perfectly animated, and crap, but how did this get into funny cartoons. y do i bother. you dont answer these things anyway.

All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!!

Go AFD!!!

Ive been watching the AFD sereies grow, and I was reading the forums, and i must say very well made. $ was awesome, and this is onyl sighlty worse. Congrats on all the artits who submitted, and Logo, Good Job on putting it all together, and great ideas since #1!
(For some reasen i can't vote but i would give it a 5!) ps- Whats happign with AFD5? Anmyway grwt job can't wait for more.! (HEntia thing was funny, y wasnt it in 4.0?) pyro111

MACception responds:

"The AFD group is getting better than ever. :D Logo did a awesome job mixing and leading this group into battle. He has served as a awesome critic for me and has helped every member in every way he could. If you didn't hear he IS leaving us at the AFD Crew and it will be taken over by Neo Pikachu. But not to worry, because he will still hang around his forums and piss us off a little. What a great guy. :D We got big plans for AFD5. Look forward to something great and ass kicking."

-Tripping Metal

Lol...dude...it's all good, i loved this animation as much as AFD4...so...it's not like it's a bastard child or nothin'.

-LP

[ muffins ] [ muffins ]

One of the first review

whoo random natzi eating a muffin!!!! *coughs* yeah it was funny. needs a replay button. hope this doesnt get blammed! -pyro111-

NewEvolution responds:

Um...there's kinda more to it than just a Nazi eating a muffin...but yeah.

I debated the replay button, but then you'd not be stuck staring at a crazed nazi caricature while GoreBastard's This is Fucking Grindcore repeats 20 times. That's half the battle right there.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

good, but....

lacking something expected more. poor tom, he had it coming. no decline 4 ???!

[Blobs] [Blobs]

TEAM AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THE AIDS SONG GO TEAM AMERICA!!!!! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!! oh the blobs were good but no feet or eyes =/

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

great

so thats what the inside of a bunny looks like....
make the new one soon.

Stick Collection Stick Collection

ok

not bad not good. hope it doesnt get blammed.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

awesome

i dont think i need 2 say anything else. o, and it proves you dont need violence 2 make a good movie. (i wonder how much of that porridge nim acually ate, cuz it was a lot)

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)

great job

funny then the rest, but not enough ffx people. any way was alucard{dracula backwards} from Hellsing, the anime show, or did u get him from the Caslevania game? plz respond. ty cant wait for #3.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

it doesnt get any better than this

different, but good different. looks like the character from hellsing, was it? how r u gonna make a new 1 with hanks head cut of??? well anyway great movie cant wait till #6 if it is comin out.